- Nunes JM (2015) Using UNIFORMAT and GENE[RATE] to Analyze Data with Ambiguities in Population Genetics. Evolutionary Bioinformatics Suppl. 2 19-26
- Inotai D, Benkő S, Boros-Major A, Illés Z, Szilvási A, Bors A, Rajczy K, Gelle-Hossó A, Buhler S, Nunes JM, Sanchez-Mazas A, Tordai A (2015) HLA genetic diversity in Hungarians and Hungarian Gypsies: complementary differentiation patterns and demographic signals revealed by HLA-A, -B and –DRB1 in Central Europe. Tissue Antigens 86, 115-121
- Vidan‐Jeras B, Buhler S, Dubois V, Grubic Z, Ivanova M, Jaatinen T, Ligeiro D, Lokki ML, Papasteriades C, Poli F, Spyropoulou‐Vlachou M, Tordai A, Viken M, Wenda S, Nunes JM, Sanchez-Mazas A and Tiercy JM (2014) Resolution of HLA-B*44:02:01G, -DRB1*14:01:01G and -DQB1*03:01:01G reveals a high allelic variability among 12 European populations. Tissue Antigens 84: 459–464.
- Nunes JM, Buhler S, Roessli D, Sanchez-Mazas A and the HLA-net 2013 collaboration (2014) The HLA-net GENE[RATE] pipeline for effective HLA data analysis and its application to 145 population samples from Europe and neighbouring areas. Tissue Antigens 83: 307-323.
- Sanchez-Mazas A, Buhler S, Nunes JM (2013). A new HLA map of Europe: regional genetic variation and its implication for peopling history, disease-association studies and tissue transplantation. Human Heredity 76(3-4): 162-177.
- Nunes JM, Buhler S, Sanchez-Mazas A (2014). NO to obsolete definitions: YES to blanks. Tissue Antigens 83: 119–20.